- We integrate your DXF, DWG, EPS and AI data into our CAM-system or do the programming according to your drawings. With our new CNC machine center we can process plastics, composite materials, aluminium and even wood up to a max. size of 3.050 x 2.050 mm.
- We also assume the entire product development and construction.
- Conventional method
- Laser cutting
- Adhesive technology
- When applying adhesive technology we can refer to a long-term experience accumulated over the past 30 years.
- Heat lamination technology
- Embedding custom-made parts in PLEXIGLAS® provides a high-quality method for exhibiting and presenting while protecting valuable pieces against UV radiation and weather influence. The patented technology laminates acrylic sheets together without the use of adhesion. The two PLEXIGLAS® sheets are warmed-up and the object is embedded in-between the sheets which are then homogeneously fused to one single brilliant transparent piece.
- Bending (linear edging to up to 3,000 mm in length)
- We can manufacture 3-D objects of any shape with vaccum-thermoforming.
Using injection moulding technology, together with technical plastics and computer controlled high-tech machines allow for a fast and economic production of almost any kind of plastic article.
The wide range of plastics and the combination of different materials offer various design options and a lot of individuality in the planning process.
We will be pleased to support you in these matters and put your creative ideas into practice!
PLEXIGLAS® (acrylic glass)
You can find PLEXIGLAS® (acrylic glass) in almost any area of life with a versatile range of applications. We process PLEXIGLAS® to create exclusive fitment for commercial usage (e.g. shop fitting and exhibition booth construction), as well as for private homes. Together with your ideas and our expertise we can create customized solutions. Some examples include: side tables, racks, spiral staircases, dining tables, lecterns, display boxes for model railroads, led light boxes, channel letters for ads and any kind of coverings out of PLEXIGLAS®