Sustainability - CO2 relief
SUSTAINABILITY is a concern for us!
- Since 2021, we have been generating electricity for our production with a 30 kWp photovoltaic system on our company building. We consume 90% of this ourselves for our production machines.
- With our PV system we have relieved the environment with approx. 30 tons/year of CO2 - this corresponds to 759 trees/year.
- Step by step, our vehicles are being converted to electric cars or plug-in hybrid operation, which in turn is largely powered by the electricity we generate with the PV system.
- The lighting in our production hall has been renewed with state-of-the-art controllable LED lighting fixtures.
- 80 - 90% of our plastic waste is recycled.
The wide range of plastics and the combination of different materials offer various design options and a lot of individuality in the planning process.
We will be pleased to support you in these matters and put your creative ideas into practice!
Having our own in-house designers, interior architects, architects, graphic designers and design engineers enables us to offer our clients a full service solution: we provide master plans for any area including interior fitting, shop fitting and the construction of exhibition booths. Our team also offers PLEXIGLAS®-roofing, coverings of machines, labels, signs, led light boxes and many more things that are made out of PLEXIGLAS®, other plastics and even wood and metal.